The University of Northwestern Ohio recruits the finest faculty and staff to serve our students. Listed below are the current career openings at UNOH. Please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Process for Applying to UNOH Faculty Positions
View the process for applying to UNOH faculty positions.
|ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/ STUDENT WORKER SUPERVISOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Candidate needs to be reliable and possess exceptional people skills, great attention to detail, the ability to recognize and supervise young talent in the form of student workers, good telephone skills, great organizational skills, ability to learn new material quickly, good computer skills, empathy for frustrated people, the ability to explain complex functions in a simple manner, and be flexible in hours and willing to work over if workload demands.
Other job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Supervise and be responsible for the neatness and accuracy of the file room.
• Review work in progress and report situation daily.
• Manage all supplies, office equipment, hand-outs and materials.
• Assist with Open Houses, Orientations, and other activities.
• Manage front desk.
• Offer suggestions and assist in the implementation of front desk management, filing systems, work flow and all other aspects of office operation.
Any and all duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Resumes may be sent to: The University of Northwestern Ohio, 1441 N. Cable Road, Lima, OH 45805, Attn: Human Resoures or email@example.com.
No telephone calls, please.
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your resume to
The University of Northwestern Ohio is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, sex, gender, ancestry/national origin, religion, disability, age or other protected status. EOE.