The University of Northwestern Ohio recruits the finest faculty and staff to serve our students. Listed below are the current career openings at UNOH. Please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com for more information.
Process for Applying to UNOH Faculty Positions
View the process for applying to UNOH faculty positions.
Responsible for all accounts receivable functions.
• Receipting of payments to the University by student, parent, or other party.
• Sending invoices/statements to students.
• Answer Cashier’s Office telephone, assist and/or return calls.
• Maintain sponsorships/scholarships including billing, posting, and collecting.
• Normal hours 10 a.m. – 7 p.m., Monday and Wednesday and 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
• Open early as necessary on the first day of each term.
• Excellent customer service skills a must.
• Computer knowledge including Microsoft Office.
• Accounting and Accounts Receivable experience preferred.
• Associate Degree in Accounting preferred, but not necessary, if experience
• Works closely with the Senior Cashier, Purchasing and Accounting Agent, as well as all of the offices of student services—Financial Aid, Registrar, Advising, Career Services and Counseling.
Possible supervision of student worker(s).
**NO telephone calls, please.
VP of Finance
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your resume to
The University of Northwestern Ohio is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, sex, gender, ancestry/national origin, religion, disability, age or other protected status. EOE.