- There are two (2) start dates for the MBA program - fall and spring.
- One-night-per-week courses meet (6 – 10 p.m.) on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays. A 100% online option is also available.
- The program can be completed in 18 months at full-time status (2 courses per quarter).
- Cost: $420.00 per credit hour (this includes textbooks) for the one-night-a-week option. Financial Aid is available.
- Cost: $550.00 per credit hour (this includes textbooks) for the online option. Financial Aid is available.
- Transferring credits accepted: 8
- Total courses: 13 (48 credit hours)
- Earned a baccalaureate degree with a 2.50 cumulative grade point average or higher.
- Baccalaureate degree must be from a regionally accredited university. Baccalaureate degrees earned from an institution with national accreditation will be entered after two quarters of attendance at the University. At that time, the student must be in Good Standing (3.00 g.p.a.).
- Complete a telephone interview with the Director of the MBA Program.
- Submit a personal statement:
In approximately 250-500 words, explain why you are pursuing an MBA and how your organizational and time management skills, creativity, and educational/work experience will contribute to your success in the program.
- Maintain enrollment in all designated classes.
- Meet all of the University of Northwestern Ohio's requirements for graduation.
Please contact Jeff Cary, Director of Adult Admissions at 419-998-3180 or firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the program.
If you have any program specific questions, please direct them to Michael Callahan at 419-998-3269 or email@example.com