Housing & Safety Services Links
Housing Office Hours
The Housing Office is open from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. Monday through Wednesday and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday and Friday. If assistance is needed after hours, contact the Safety Services Office.
A list of off-campus housing facilities is available at the Housing Office for interested students.
- Must be under the age of 25.
- Representatives of the University of Northwestern Ohio will be conducting dorm inspections every Thursday and may enter the dorm when unoccupied. These inspection teams will leave a weekly Dorm Inspection Sheet. Major inspection areas are the kitchen area, living room, bathroom and bedrooms. Please have these areas neat and orderly.
- The University of Northwestern Ohio cannot provide insurance for personal belongings. Insurance for these items in case they are damaged by acts of nature, such as floods, tornadoes, fire or theft is the student's responsibility. Students should purchase renter's insurance to cover damage to personal belongings.
- Students must complete the Vaccination Form. The University of Northwestern Ohio recommends each student and his/her parents discuss benefits of any vaccinations and immunizations with their health care provider.
- If at any time students decide to leave school for one or more sessions or quarters, the University cannot guarantee space in on-campus housing upon returning. Students are required to complete an exit sheet and turn in the key before leaving campus.
If students are interested in moving, they are required to contact the Housing Office so written approval can be given. The University must have accurate records of dorm assignment in case of an emergency.