Types of Aid Available
Types of Aid
Information about how to apply for financial aid.
Bob Snyder Business Scholarship - High School Juniors Only
To be considered for these scholarships, students take tests during Spring Preview Day (open house). This scholarship is available for the student’s first associate or baccalaureate degree.
- Scholarships will be awarded upon placing on a general business test:
1st place: $5,000 tuition
2nd place: $4,000 tuition
3rd place: $3,000 tuition
4th place: $2,000 tuition
5th place: $1,000 tuition
- Students must submit high school transcripts from a state-recognized and accredited institiution, have at least a 2.0 g.p.a., and place above the 60th percentile on the scholarship test.
Business Professionals of America
- OH, MI, and IN state competition level only (new students only)
To be considered, students must place in:
- Financial Services - Fundamental Accounting, Advanced Accounting, Payroll Accounting, and Fundamental Spreadsheet Applications;
- Administrative Support - Keyboarding Production, Fundamental Word Processing, Advanced Word Processing Skills, Integrated Office Applications, Basic Office Systems and Procedures, Advanced Office Systems and Procedures, Legal Office Procedures, Database Applications, Advanced Spreadsheet Applications, Medical Office Procedures, Administrative Support Research Project--Individual, Administrative Support Concepts--Open Event
- Information Technology - Computer Security Concepts, Digital Media Production, Computer Network Technology, Network Administration (Microsoft), Fundamental Desktop Publishing, Fundamentals of Web Design, Information Technology Concepts--Open Event
- Management Marketing/Human Resources - Graphic Design Promotion, Banking and Finance, Entrepreneurship, Human Resource management, Business Meeting management Concepts, Presentation Management--Individual, Management/Marketing/Human Resources Concepts--Open Event
1st Place: $3,000 tuition
2nd Place: $2,500 tuition
3rd Place: $2,000 tuition
Senior UNOH Business Scholarships
- To be considered for these scholarships, students take tests during fall open house
- In the categories of: Accounting, Business Administration, Information Technology, Medical Technology, and Marketing
- 1st Place: Full tuition for traditional class work only, not to exceed 108 credit hours for Associate Degree or 180 credit hours for Baccalaureate Degree
- 2nd Place: $5,000
- 3rd Place: $4,000
- 4th Place: $3,000
- 5th Place: $2,000
- The top students in each testing category must submit a high school transcript. Final selection will be based upon the score on the scholarship test, place above the 60th percentile on the scholarship test, high school accumulative g.p.a (on a 4.0 scale), and high school attendance record.