Steps for Financial Aid Assistance
Completing the steps below will ensure timely processing of your financial assistance for the upcoming academic year!
- Pre-Applications for FAFSA on the Web (FOTW) are available at: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/fotw1112/help/ffdef44.htm
- New Year = Complete 2012 IRS Income Tax Returns
- File FAFSA = 2013-2014 as soon as possible at: http://www.fafsa.gov (Estimated taxes may be used, please make corrections after tax filing is completed)
- Financial Aid Eligibility = check your award notice at https://my.unoh.edu. -- You must log in using your full UNOH email address and password if you are off campus.
- Complete Entrance Counseling and the Direct Student Loan Master Promissory Note if you wish to use the Federal Direct Student Loan program by going to www.studentloans.gov.
- Apply for Student Private Loans at http://www.unoh.edu/fastchoice and/or Federal Parent Direct Loans at http://www.studentloans.gov
FAFSA Processed = Financial Aid Award Notice = Dollar$ for College.
Questions? Financial Aid = 419-998-3140