Congratulations on your acceptance to the University of Northwestern Ohio. The checklist below will guide you through the rest of the financial aid and registration processes.
Post-Secondary Option Students
Complete the Online Application
- Pay your $100 housing deposit (if needed).
- Fill out and return your Housing Questionnaire (pdf).
- Continue to use your UNOH email account for school updates.
- Check local scholarships (many have early deadlines).
- Apply for your FAFSA Pin # at www.pin.ed.gov.
- Complete your FAFSA online at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Receive your award notice from UNOH.
- Apply for your student loans.
- Attend Orientation and pay tuition.
- Have your high school or any other previous institution attended send your final transcripts to UNOH.