The University is very proud of our facilities and welcomes visitors.
The Admissions office welcomes tours:
Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The Admissions office is also open for tours on:
Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
(the first Saturday after Labor Day through the last Saturday before Memorial Day only).
Tours can be scheduled on the hour by calling (419) 998-3120 or by completing the below form. If you suspect inclement weather, please call (419) 998-9689 to verify that the University is open. If the University is delayed or closed, no tours will be given.
- Exit 120 (Breese Road) is closed due to construction. Please proceed North to Exit 130, Bluelick Road.
- Turn left (West) onto Bluelick Road, proceed approximately 3 miles until it ends.
- Turn left (South) onto Cole Street, proceed South approximately 1/2 miles to Diller Road, (corner of large Nazarene Church).
- Turn right (West) onto Diller Road and drive to the first stop sign.
- Turn left (South) onto Cable Road and proceed past shopping center, over railroad tracks.
- Look for the University on the right-hand side of the road.