The University of Northwestern Ohio recruits the finest faculty and staff to serve our students. Listed below are the current career openings at UNOH. Please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com for more information.
Process for Applying to UNOH Faculty Positions
View the process for applying to UNOH faculty positions.
|Administrative Assistant - Distance Learning & Post-Secondary Education Option
Responsible for sending packets to new and returning students, contacting students for completed proctor form, corresponding with new DL students, and other items that pertain to DL students also responsible for mailing all material to PSEO students, following for completed forms, registering students for class, preparing and mailing reports to the state, and talking to students, parents, and guidance counselors.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
Sort and distribute incoming mail
• Order supplies
• Collect signed Tentative Course Schedules from faculty prior to each quarter beginning
• Update UNOH telephone list
• Update faculty mailboxes
• Update faculty address list
• Quarterly/session evaluations
• Make sure syllabi and final exams are posted to P drive
• Take and prepare IDOL and Distance Learning minutes
• Reserve classrooms for faculty
• Prepare proficiency, placement, and DL tests when requested
• Prepare and grade Fall & Spring scholarship tests
• IT work orders
• Update and send out End-of-Quarter Checklist and Beginning of Quarter Checklist
• Answer phone and take phone messages at the Front Desk.
• Other miscellaneous work for Vice President for Academic Affairs, Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs, Dean of the College of Business, and faculty
Works with the Director of Distance Learning, Registrar, Accounts Receivable Clerk, Bookstore, IT Department, Admissions, and business faculty.
No supervision of other personnel.
• General office skills such as typing and knowledge of computer software, i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
• Ability to handle several items at one time
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
Dean of College of Business
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your resume to
The University of Northwestern Ohio is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, sex, gender, ancestry/national origin, religion, disability, age or other protected status. EOE.