Careers at UNOH
The University of Northwestern Ohio recruits the finest faculty and staff to serve our students. Listed below are the current career openings at UNOH. Please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Process for Applying to UNOH Faculty Positions
View the process for applying to UNOH faculty positions.
|Director of Institutional Research, Planning, and Assessment.
The University of Northwestern Ohio is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Director of Institutional Research, Planning, and Assessment.
The primary responsibility of the position is to direct the research and evaluation processes that will provide support for both academic and administrative planning through institutional research. The director will coordinate the collection, analysis and interpretation of institutional data as it relates to student enrollment, marketing, recruitment, retention, and assessment, and will provide for the distribution of this information. The director will also coordinate and provide responses to surveys from external agencies and internal constituent information needs.
• A baccalaureate degree in an applicable field of study; Master’s degree preferred
• Experience with program evaluations and assessment of educational and learning outcomes
• Directing and coordinating the efforts of both people and information systems and the ability to work effectively and independently without undue instruction or supervision
• Training and experience with applied social science research, statistical theory, a variety of quantitative and qualitative research methods, evaluation and understanding of quantitative information, and statistical data analysis using tools such as SPSS or SAS
• Project management and application development skills for report writing using tools such as Business Objects and Crystal Report Writer
• Experience with ERP solutions for higher education such as Datatel’s Colleague system along with SQL or similar data query languages for data extraction
• Strong technical writing skills including grammar, spelling and punctuation; ability to produce professional reports that effectively integrates quantitative and visual information; effective communications, and human relations and teamwork skills
• Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects under deadlines, leadership skills, professional ethics, and the ability to keep information confidential as necessary
Salary is commensurate with education, certifications, and experience. Benefits included. For consideration, email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Human Resources at email@example.com.
The University of Northwestern Ohio is an EOE/AA/ADA employer.
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your resume to
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability or other categories protected by law.