Careers at UNOH
The University of Northwestern Ohio recruits the finest faculty and staff to serve our students. Listed below are the current career openings at UNOH. Please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com for more information.
|Safety Services Officer - Full-Time
• Perform regular vehicle and foot patrols
• Respond to criminal activity (or to reports of) and to first-aid level medical needs of campus community
• Ability to be customer services oriented
• Assist Students and Staff with Vehicle Jump Starts/ Vehicle Lockouts
• Complete professional incident reports
• Communicate effectively using two-way radio
• Perform campus parking enforcement (Issue parking Citations)
• Provide fire and burglar alarm response and investigation
• Manage and participate in routine shift duties or assignments
• Inspect fire safety and burglar alarm equipment
• Provide safety escort service in vehicle and on foot for campus population
• Complete daily assignments to support department activities and operations.
• Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this position.
• Valid driver’s license
• Clean driving record
• Pass a criminal background check and a drug test
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Ability to work independently, and confront others in a professional and polite manner
• Physically capable to run and defend self or others
• Must be able to carry/drag heavy objects
• Frequently lifting/carrying up to (but not limited)1-50 pounds
• Being exposed to all weather conditions and changing temperatures for extended periods
• Must act quickly and accurately
• Must use campus resources to find creative solutions to problems
• Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
* Must be able to work any shift
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No telephone calls, please.
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your resume to
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability or other categories protected by law.