Master of Business Administration
At the University of Northwestern Ohio, we have been graduating successful business owners, leaders, major decision-makers and employees for over ninety years. Our programs offer an innovative, interactive approach toward Business Administration education.
The curriculum prepares individuals holding baccalaureate degrees from a regionally accredited university to contribute to the success of their organizations through the enhancement of their management skills.
Through small, interactive, hybrid, and online courses, students develop managerial skills for dynamic environments emphasizing applied knowledge and theories.
- Earned a baccalaureate degree with a 2.50 cumulative grade point average or higher.
- Baccalaureate degree must be from a regionally accredited university. Baccalaureate degrees earned from an institution with national accreditation will be entered after two quarters of attendance at the University. At that time, the student must be in Good Standing (3.00 g.p.a.).
- Complete a telephone interview with the Director of the MBA Program.
- Submit a personal statement:
In approximately 250-500 words, explain why you are pursuing an MBA and how your organizational and time management skills, creativity, and educational/work experience will contribute to your success in the program.
- Maintain enrollment in all designated classes.
- Meet all of the University of Northwestern Ohio's requirements for graduation.
Please contact Jeff Cary, Director of Adult Admissions at 419-998-3180 or firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the program.
If you have any program specific questions, please direct them to Michael Callahan at 419-998-3269 or email@example.com