Request more information about this program or apply online today!
A degree in Business Administration offers an excellent education for a wide range of positions in the business sector, banking,
investments and manufacturing industries. Career advancement in large corporations, as well as small businesses, can be achieved.
At the University of Northwestern Ohio, we have been graduating successful business owners, leaders, major decision-makers and employees for over ninety years. Our programs offer an innovative, interactive approach toward Business Administration education, offering associate degrees, baccalaureate degrees and a master's degree in Business Administration.
With the Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, students can also select concentrations in Marketing, Agribusiness, and Automotive Management. You also have the opportunity to obtain an Associate of Applied Business degree in either Business Administration or Marketing.
Today's student needs every advantage a University can provide. Here are some of the UNOH advantages:
- You can earn an associate degree with a dual major in Business Administration and Marketing in just 21 months
- Most classes end by 2:45pm so you can pursue internships or employment
- Our faculty provides continual individual attention - you won't be taught by a graduate assistant
- We have programs that meet one night a week, can be completed online, and take only 8 quarters for an associate degree and 6 quarters
for a baccalaureate degree if you meet all requirements
When you graduate, you will have a wide variety of careers to choose from. Our University alumni are currently enjoying careers as:
- Financial Managers
- Industrial Managers
- Bank Executives
- Advertising and Marketing Managers
- Insurance Underwriters
- Chief Operating Officers
- Public Relations and Sales Managers
- Business Owners
- Retail Managers
- Purchasing Agents
No matter what your goals are, you'll be prepared with a degree in Business Administration from the University of Northwestern Ohio.